See the Events page for the most up-to-date listing of events at MMACC.
- Liturgy - Sundays at 5pm, Thursdays at 12:15
- Centering Prayer - Tuesdays, 1:00pm-2:30pm - In the spirit of the contemplative practices of the early church, all are welcome to come for a time of centering prayer - prayer that is "centered entirely on the presence of God" as described by Thomas Merton. We are a member of Contemplative Outreach San Diego.
- Book Club - 2nd Wednesday of every month at 7pm - Books of any genre are suggested by community members and then voted on by those who would like to attend. The subject matter touches a wide variety of matters of faith.
- Education Programs - Shaped on the interests of the community, an education series is put together each year from September to May. Speakers are often brought in to present. A more intensive thematic study is usually offered during Lent. See our Events page for more information.
- Comidas - Comidas happen 3-4 times a year and are a community wide potluck after liturgy, usually centered around a culinary theme. They provide an opportunity for good food and conversation.