At MMACC, we commit to:
- Meet the spiritual needs of our members by providing weekly services that feature inspiring music and thoughtful homilies.
- Provide our members with a meaningful experience of community.
- Engage in social action as an integral part of our faith.
- Offer members a theological and spiritual formation through ongoing educational opportunities.
- Support a woman priest as a full-time paid pastor and the continuing presence of people of all genders in leadership roles.
- Serve as a beacon of hope to other reform-minded Catholics who desire change in the Roman Catholic Church.
- Operate with transparent and democratic governance, in alignment with our status as a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation.